How can I change my life

Often, we think about how we can change things around us or even change some things within us? And we try hard to make the change we want.

Change is inevitable.

Everything will change, at every moment things change from one state to another and nothing is constant.

We change, we change with every moment, second, experience, and information.

We change with every moment of sadness and happiness.

But we must realize and be aware of these changes that happen around us and within us and lead them.

To ensure that we change for the better.

If we want to change our lives, we must change ourselves.

Gradual change:

Often, we desire to change some of our personal traits, like someone wanting to lose weight, learn a new language, acquire a new skill, or change a bad habit, like being too anxious or lazy.

Many people start with a burst of enthusiasm, such as starting to learn a language or engage in a sport with great vigor, but they only maintain this level of motivation for a short period until it fades away, and they abandon learning or exercising shortly after.

Changing our habits and personal traits requires a gradual, appropriate, and balanced change, like changing a bad habit or a lifestyle.

Years ago, I used to write in a very poor handwritingthat was almost unreadable, and the best description for my writing was "chicken scratch."

However, I had a desire to change my writing style to be more legible and beautiful, and I wanted to have a beautiful handwriting.

I didn't succeed initially, and I couldn't change my handwriting in one fell swoop, as it was impossible and exhausting.

But then I started to improve and change the way I write letters systematically and gradually. I started practicing and changing the way I write one letter at a time instead of trying to change the way I write all the letters.

So, I started with one letter until I got used to writing it in a beautiful way, and it became an automatic skill, and then I moved on to the next letter, and so on, until I changed the way I write all the letters, and I got a completely different and much better handwriting than before.

This is exactly what I mean by gradual change, which we should apply to change the things that are related to us. For example, if one of us suffers from anger issues and wants to change this trait to be more patient, they can't become patient and calm in one day.

Instead, they should change this trait gradually. For example, when they feel angry, they can start drinking water, and every time they feel angry, they drink a glass of water. After getting used to it, they can start washing their face or taking a shower every time they feel angry, and then move on to reading or writing or any activity that makes them feel relaxed, and in the end, they can control their anger and discuss controversial issues calmly. This requires desire, effort, and patience, and it's an ongoing process.

Direct Change:

Some issues in our lives cannot tolerate gradual changes and require direct and fast changes.

Often, these changes are related to our life path and choices.

When we find ourselves on the dark or wrong path, we must change the path quickly and directly.

When we walk on a path that takes us away from our essence and ourselves, we must change the path.

When it comes to our safety, health, pain, and sadness, we must distance ourselves from the causes directly.

In the end...

Change is inevitable.

Everything on earth changes.

There is no stability on this planet.

Everything transforms from one state to another.

Therefore, let us make sure that when we change, we change from our current state to a new state that is better, more successful, and more beautiful.

Let's embrace change.


Maher Daaboul.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post